Thank you for accessing DynamicMattress.com Website owned and operated by E-manda Web Sales, Inc. We respect your privacy and want to protect your personal
another site, you accept the practices described in this Policy.
We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices on any web site not operated by E-manda Web Sales, Inc. To which the Site links or that links to the Site.
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
We collect information from you in several different ways on this Site. One goal in collecting personal information from you is to provide an efficient, meaningful, and
customized experience. For example, we can use your personal information for:
- Registration and Ordering. Before using certain parts of any Site or ordering products, you must complete an online registration form. During registration, you will
be prompted to provide to us certain personal information, including but not limited to your name, shipping and billing address, phone number, email address, and
credit card number. In addition, we may also ask you for your country of residence and/or your organization’s country of operation, so we can comply with applicable
laws and regulations. These kinds of personal information are used for billing purposes, to fulfill your orders, to communicate with you about your order and the Sites,
and for internal marketing purposes. If we encounter a problem when processing your order, your personal information may be used to contact you.
- Email Addresses are never given or sold to other outside parties.
- Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored as text files by your Internet browser on your computer’s hard drive. Most Internet browsers are initially set to
this, we keep a record of your browsing activity and purchase. THE SITE’S COOKIES DO NOT AND CANNOT INFILTRATE A USER’S HARD DRIVE TO GATHER A
USER’S CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION. Our cookies are not “spy ware.”
- Web beacons assist in delivering cookies and help us determine whether a web page on the Site has been viewed and, if so, how many times. For example, any
electronic image on the Site, such as an ad banner, can function as a web beacon.
- We may use third-party advertising companies to help tailor site content to users or to serve ads on our behalf. These companies may employ cookies and web
beacons to measure advertising effectiveness (such as which web pages are visited or what products are purchased and in what amount). Any information that these
third parties collect via cookies and web beacons is not linked to any personal information collected by us.
- As an example, Facebook collects certain information via cookies and web beacons to determine which web pages are visited or what products are purchased.
Please note that any information collected by Facebook via cookies and web beacons is not linked to any customer's personal information collected by us.
- We may be partners with Review Companies at any time. They are independent companies that permit shoppers to rate their experiences in visiting and
shopping at online stores. After placing an order on the Site, you may receive the opportunity to provide feedback on your experience. This choice is optional and will
not affect your order or service from us, whether or not you choose to provide feedback. Your feedback will be collected by this company, not us, and is governed by
- Credit Card information is collected to help you buy products and provide customer service to you, we must provide your credit card number to financial-services
corporations such as credit-card processors and issuers. When we submit your credit card number for authorization, we use state-of-the-art data encryption to protect
your information. (More on this below in Data Security.)
- We may disclose such information in response to requests from law enforcement officials conducting investigations; subpoenas; a court order; or if we are
otherwise required to disclose such information by law. We also will release personal information where disclosure is necessary to protect our legal rights, enforce our
attempts to use the Site for illegal reasons or to commit fraud.
- The Site incorporates physical, electronic, and administrative procedures to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal information, including
Secure Sockets Layer (“SSL”) for all financial transactions through the Site hosted by Yahoo Web Solutions and Credit Card Transactions processed through PayPal.
They use SSL encryption to protect your personal information online, and we also take several steps to protect your personal information in our facilities. Access to
your personal information is restricted. Only employees who need access to your personal information to perform a specific job are granted access to your personal
- While we use industry-standard precautions to safeguard your personal information, we cannot guarantee complete security. 100% complete security does not
presently exist anywhere online or offline.
UPDATES TO THIS POLICY
The New Way To Purchase A Mattress - On-Line Shipped Direct From factory!
No Warehouse Costs - No Brick and Mortar Store Rents - Take Advantage Of Our 90 - Day In Home No Risk Purchase
|Discounted Quality Mattresses
A Totally Web Based Company